HVAC Emergency Prevention
There are a number of reasons that you may run into a serious HVAC emergency.
Improper Preventive Maintenance
Improper preventive maintenance is the number one reason for emergency calls. Have all of your appliances inspected and maintained according to the manufacturer’s guidelines. Check your filters every month and change them at least every 3-6 months, again depending on the manufacturers recommendation.
You must get professional service for you heating and cooling equipment. Expert service will prevent the need for costly and possibly dangerous emergency repair needs later
A System in Need of Replacement
Your aging system is more likely to leave you cold or hot at an inconvenient time. Paying for repeated repairs and emergency service is a sign that you need replacement. Talk to your service technicians about the state of repair or disrepair of your HVAC system. An aging system can malfunction at the most inopportune time.
What to consider when looking to upgrade your HVAC system
- The Realistic life-expectancy and reliability of your current system.
- Energy cost savings vs. the cost of a new unit.
- Available tax incentives and system rebates.
- The benefits of a warranty.
- Green benefits, such as upgrading to more environmentally friendly R-410A and avoiding costs associated with replacing phased-out R-22 refrigerant in your existing system.
- Comfort and air quality.
- The convenience of avoiding unexpected breakdown hassles.
If you are in Knoxville, Farragut, Lenoir City, Alcoa or any of the surrounding communities, call one of the experts at AA-Air Company and we can help you with preventative maintenance and in determining whether or not it is time for a new system in your home. Visit our service area page and if you don’t see your city listed, please call us for more information.